Payeer Review 2018
What is Payeer?
Payeer is a popular payment system which has some specific features compared to Payoneer and Skrill. In this article, we will analyse in detail at the Payeer payment system, specifically, how to register, withdraw and exchange money, and also talk about tariffs and commissions.
Before proceeding to the registration instructions, let's take a short insight into the Payeer features which you will receive immediately after registration.
Payeer - advantages and opportunities
Immediately after a short registration, you will have access to:
- Transfers around the world with a 0% commission. You can send money even to the person who does not have a Payeer account, using only the email address. The system will automatically create a new account for the recipient, and the person himself will be able to choose the option which is more convenient for him to receive your transfer.
- Exchange office. You will have access to an instant exchange of your money between various payment systems and banks. For example, you can transfer money from Payeer to Qiwi, Yandex.Money, OKPAY, etc. in a few clicks.
- Accept of payments on your site. The payment system supports more than 150 payment options, which you can connect to your site to receive money.
- Organize bulk payments through the API.
If you found useful services for yourself and decided to register in the payment system, below is my short instruction.
Payeer - registration / sign up / login
1. Follow the link payeer.com and click on the green button “Create a wallet”
2. Next, you will be asked to enter your email and verification code, after which you will receive a letter to the mail with the code which you will need to copy and paste on the page.
3. The next step is to set the password. The site automatically generates a complex password. I advise you to immediately write it in a safe place, or use your password to not forget. All payment systems are very careful about security, so if you lose your password or forget the answer to a secret question, you will have to spend some time to restore the access and confirm your identity. But you can be sure that your money is always safe.
4. Done! This is what your Payeer payment system control panel looks like. Carefully review the data in the yellow window and make sure that you have safely stored it.
The registration is quite simple. The design of the payment system site is quite convenient and understandable, so I think you will not need additional instructions to sort out the services.
Since there are so many different services and money transfer options in this payment system, the commission depends on the particular option chosen. On average, from 0% to 2.8%.
For example, when transferring to Yandex.Money, the commission is 2.8%, and with the replenishment of the Beeline account, the Payeer commission is 0%. Before making a transaction, you always very specifically see what the commission will be, so there will be no surprises.
The gateway commission is a commission of an intermediary or system in which money is received.
Payeer - feedback
The main advantage of this payment system is its universality. You can replenish your account in a huge number of ways, as well as withdraw money from it. A convenient and understandable website, as well as an adequate support service, make it one of the best ways to withdraw money from the Internet.
Buy, sell and exchange Payeer on XMLGold.eu
XMLGold online e-currency exchanger allows you to convert Payeer in different digital currencies, like AdvCash,Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, Bank Transfer, Sepa Transfer, Exmo code, Wex code, eCoin code, XMLToken, Cash etc. XMLGold will provide fast and secure transactions, together with a low exchange fee.
The related articles: